Guatemala Meets America
You will get many years of love from this quilt as you enjoy this piece of art that combines Guatemalan traditional colors with the American tradition of quilting where "Guatemala meets America".
The inspiration for this bold-colored lap quilt came as a way to honor the heritage of my Guatemalan neighbors. I found pictures of the traditional Guatemalan dresses and noticed that they would look beautiful as a quilt pattern. It had beautiful strips making a rainbow of dark colors mixed with small strips of light colors. From that idea, a quilt was born.
Swirls and loops of whimsical top quilting emphasize the multiple width strips. Inside is a warm yet lightweight cotton/polyester batting. The backing is super-soft woven cotton that has a stripe pattern fabric.
This lap quilt measures 45"x 60"
This quilt includes:
• Heirloom Quality Construction using Designer Fabrics & Machine Top-Quilting
• Handmade in the USA with a Fair Wage
• Fully Machine Washable
• Color-Catcher for First Wash - prevents Dark Colors from bleeding into light
• Care Card Magnet for your washer
• Storage Bag
• Free Shipping to the Continental U.S. for orders over $500
• Free Shipping Insurance on All Orders
• Best-in-Industry Return Policy: If this quilt doesn't bring you loads of joy and happiness, simply return it for your money back, no questions asked, within 30 days. Or, return within 365 days for store credit!
And a Lifetime of Delight